Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Steampunk Wall Calendar

Hello! I am so glad I have a possibility to share my creations with you! Finally!!!
I will start from the project that I really love!

It has been a while since I created this Wall Calendar. It was just like a splash of inspiration!

In the beginning I covered two thick chipboards with Prima's paper. Then I decorated two corners with embossed black cardstock and die-cut a bunch of gearwheels.
I used a lot of metal and wooden embellishments. I LOVE metal, I believe it gives a power to projects! Oh, yes - I glued old clock mechanisms on 2015 and on the owl ;)
To put the finishing touches to my Calendar I used a gold wax that brings a metal effect to a whole project.
Some close ups


I printed calendar pages (one month per page) on the thick paper and distressed them.
To put my project together I punched the holes with my Crop-A-Dile and fastened the Calendar with metal rings.

I hope you enjoyed my Steampunk Wall Calendar. I will highly appreciate your feedback.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment