Tuesday, February 23, 2016

"PARIS" Layout

Hello.

Today I want to show you my recent layout.


This is my sister. I took this picture when she was visiting Paris and me :)


Since I bought a crackle paste I can't get rid of the obsession to use it everywhere - love to mix it with paints and the effect that it gives is gorgeous! So for this page I used some crackle paste in gold and black colors with stencil and without it... But before this I did some texture with black gesso on the page (you will see it on the close-ups) and gold heat embossing.


Close-ups:









I love a combination of black and gold colors - it is chic and gorgeous. This layout was inspired by the moodboards of two February challenges, which I want to enter in:

Berry71Bleu - Venice Carnival



Thank's for stepping by!
Anna.

9 comments:

  1. The details of the crackle paste is amazing and so suited to this layout and the colour palette. Well done. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grean background!Thanks for playing with us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous page and love all the little clusters of gold! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I love the details and the composition. Thanks for joining Berry71Bleu challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great glamour lauout! :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Berry71Bleu! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glamorous!! I love the vintage atmosphere of your layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much to all of you! I greatly appreciate your every comment!

    ReplyDelete