Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Altered Photo Frame


Hi again!
Today I came to share with you my altered photo frame.


I altered this photo frame for a present. 




And I’m proud to say that this purple flower just under the bird I did it by myself! J Yes, I’ve never done flowers by my hands before – I always use purchased flowers (it’s faster and easier). But this time I wanted something special… 
So this is my first baby-flower ;)

Some close-ups:



With my project I want to enter the next challenges:

13arts - Love is in the air                                                                                 
                    

Berry71Bleu - A PoP of Colour                                                  
                  

Fabrika decoru - Stay Gold

Thank you for stepping by!
Hugs, Anna

10 comments:

  1. Anna this is beautiful! I love that little birdie and the crown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aleksandra!! I worked a bit with this birdie, initially it was a cardboard :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous project xx Thank you for joining us over at 13Arts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thank you for joining us at 13@rts! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very gently and beautifully!!! Thank you for joining us over at Fabrika Decoru!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo frame. Thank you for entering our Berry71Blue "A Pop of Color" January challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo beautiful...and special! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frame amazing! I congratulate you on the first flower created by hand - it's beautiful! Thank you for what you are inspired by our challenge. Fabrika Decoru.

    ReplyDelete